[Banshee-List] Cover art storage and fetching

Hello,
I'm using banshee 2.0 (openSuse 11.4.). In my old banshee (that was 1.4
I think) the cover art was stored like e.g.:
~/.cache/album-art/darbyterencetrent-introducingthehardlineaccordingtoterencetrentdarby.jpg
Now the same cover is stored in:
~/.cache/media-art/album-fffb9ad9a18ff08123e0e4b73649f0e6.jpg

This doesn't look like a nice improvement :-(. It's now difficult to
figure out which jpg belongs to which album. The only way I found
was to click on "choose new cover art" and then select "recently used".
Is there a better way to figure this out?
Maybe the information which jpg is used could be added to the properties
display.

But then again my long term goal is to move the cover art to the album's
directory instead of leaving it in ~/.cache/media-art.
Just tried this, i.e. I moved
~/.cache/media-art/album-fffb9ad9a18ff08123e0e4b73649f0e6.jpg
to the album folder as cover.jpg (also tried folder.jpg).
But when I played a song from this album, banshee fetched the
album cover again. Now I have it twice. Is there a way to tell banshee
to fetch album cover only if there's no jpg in the album's folder?

Thanks

Klaus

--
|  Klaus Zeitler                |