Re: [Banshee-List] Custom playlist target folders for removable devices

On 11/08/2011 11:52, Martin G wrote:
> As a further step, I don't understand the logic, if there is any,
> behind how Banshee transfers files to the phone. When I try to sync
> the music files to the Android, it creates subdirectories using the
> artist name and album and so on, and splatters them all over the root
> directory in my phone, creating a mess.

If Android behaves anything like my Sony Ericsson W508 over MTP, then you get to
create directories where you want them, but when you try to copy files into any
given directory, it dumps them in the root directory.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin