Re: [Banshee-List] Added support for zoom in Wikipedia webview pane

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 4:49 PM, Freddy-N <freddy-neumann arcor de> wrote:
> No problem. I added a mouse und keyboard interface :)
>
> <Ctrl>+<Scroll Up>  or  <Ctrl>+<+>  =  Zoom in
> <Ctrl>+<Scroll Down> or <Ctrl>+<-> =  Zoom out
> <Ctrl>+<0> = Zoom 100%
>
> Download from here:
> http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n3475630/WikipediaView.cs
> WikipediaView.cs

I don't think that enhancement request is already filed in our
bugtracker. I'm afraid it's going to get lost if it's only on the
mailing list.

Could you please post it there, along with your solution :
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=banshee

If you don't want to mess around with git, you can just generate a
simple patch with diff :
diff -u /parth/to/original/file.cs /path/to/modified/file.cs

Same goes for the other suggestion about having a vertical context
pane (in a separate bug, of course)

--
Bertrand Lorentz