Re: [Banshee-List] RadioStationFetcher

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Frank <funtastix googlemail com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> good news first: I just saw that RadioStationFetcher still supports Shoutcast.
> better news second: I borrowed the method that RadioStationFetcher
> uses and now LiveRadio is back with ShoutCast support as well!
>
> Now my question to the RadioStationFetcher developer: how do you get
> around the API2.0?
>
> And last but not least to that developer, too: thank you very much!

As a side note, this means the queries are now done using an IP
address, which is generally not a good idea.
This IP had to be updated recently :
http://gitorious.org/banshee-community-extensions/banshee-community-extensions/commit/9a5afb614f07f1671b59c34aa93a47d6215211c5

Does it only work with that IP ? Anyone know why it wouldn't work with
a proper domain name ?

--
Bertrand Lorentz