It can be store or not but really prefer to have it dynamic.

regards,

Olivier Dufour

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 6:49 AM, David Wales <yay101 gmail com> wrote:
From: http://banshee.fm/contribute/write-code/

Submitting Your Patch

If you have a patch that you would like committed to Banshee, the
first step in the commit process is opening a bug in Banshee's
bugzilla. You must describe the patch, including any implications it
has (good or bad).

Attach the patch to the bug report. Ensure you select the proper
version (which in almost all cases should probably be git master) and
the severity. If the patch adds a new feature, the severity is
enhancement.

The Banshee developers get e-mailed as soon as you file a bug, so
there is no need to e-mail the banshee-list about it.

Everyone is encouraged to test and review others' patches and to give
their feedback on the bug entry. After being sufficiently reviewed
(including by at least one maintainer), the maintainer will commit the
patch or ask you to commit it yourself.

Thanks!

Dave