Re: [Banshee-List] Feature request: Stop when finished permanent

In my opinion, it would make some sense to add this option to the same widget that controls repeating playback in Banshee's bottom right corner.  "Repeat Off" could be renamed to "Play All", then the full menu would read: Play All, Play Single, Repeat All, Repeat Single.

Just my two cents. :)

Michael