Re: [Banshee-List] Feature request: Stop when finished permanent

This raises some interesting questions about the "stop when finished" option in the first place. I'm a little bit curious what the use case was when the feature was initially implemented. The current feature feels a little bit cludgy anyway; however, changing its behavior would be confusing to a lot of current users.

The way it is now seems like a work around for banshee's current playback flow (which is another issue..)

Hey Gabriel, is the usage of this feature collected with the banshee usage stats? Maybe if it's not widely used we could start debating whether or not to change behavior of the current option, before we start thinking about adding yet another option.

--
--Alex Launi