Re: [Banshee-List] Feature request: Stop when finished permanent

I see now, thanks for clarifying this.

This would be my approach: Add an additional: "Always stop after playing a song" option in the playback menu, that, whatever you play, makes Banshee always just play one song at a time. That wouldn't be hard to do, but I do not know, how common that usecase is to include it in the product. There would be the option of writing a custom extension for this, which would be only a couple of lines of code, really.