Re: [Banshee-List] Feature request: Stop when finished permanent

I have read three times now, and I still do not completely get it. See comments below.

I understand as far as that you are playing a playlist and then do something else (what, i haven't understood yet). You want the playlist to stop (in what event I do not completely understand yet) and resume later (after you hit spacebar).