[Banshee-List] Which packages to compile Meego-Panel on Ubuntu (Lucid)?

I want to add some modifications to Banshee. Therefore I need a clean source
installation to compile Banshee with Meego-Panel on Lucid, but can't find
any hints on the website which packages are needed to install for
Meego-Panel: http://banshee.fm/download/development/

After examine the configure files in the source-tarball I figured out that a
"libmeego-panel" package is required. This package isn't available as a
standalone. It seems that it is part of a package "mutter-meego" from here:
http://meego.gitorious.org/meego-netbook-ux/mutter-meego.

To get "libmeego-panel" working I downloaded "mutter-meego" version
http://meego.gitorious.org/meego-netbook-ux/mutter-meego/trees/8404 8404
source  and installed additionaly the MX-Toolkit:
http://gitorious.org/mx-toolkit. (
http://meego.gitorious.org/meego-netbook-ux/mutter-meego/trees/master master
git  requires MX version >= 1.1.11 but I can not find...)

Compiling Banshee with './configure --enable-meego' now works, but the
result a little bit faulty. Banshee's main window and the Meego-Panel opens
together on startup. Switching between them isn't possible because the
Meego-Panel button is missing in the main window. Closing Banshee doesn't
work. I must kill the programm with SIGTERM. This is a mess. :(

Any hints for me to compile Meego-Panel on Lucid?