Re: [Banshee-List] Feature idea: control banshee from the lock screen

I wrote a program using dbus and my android phone to control several
aspects of my PC, including banshee.  it works well even when the
screen is on, you can see some of the code here:
http://github.com/KevinAnthony/

It's not really release ready, but it'll get you started