[Banshee-List] Feature idea: control banshee from the lock screen

So, today I had banshee running on my desktop system playing tunes while
I was working on my laptop.  Because I wasn't working on it, my desktop
went to screensaver (actually just blank screen) and locked.

So, after a while I wanted to skip a song or change the volume or pause,
and I realized I couldn't do it without logging in first.  I think it
would be very useful to have some, at least, of the Banshee controls
available on the lock screen so that the playback can be at least
stopped or muted, if not song skip etc.

I understand that this involves some tricky interrelationships with a
part of the system which is often dodgy, but I still think it would be a
really useful and cool feature...