[Banshee-List] Banshee Stuck!

Hi all,

My Banshee installation is stuck at version 1.9.4, currently using the unstable PPA with Ubuntu 10.04.2. I've tried

* Removing�banshee-community-extensions (which were at 1.9.5)
* Using the Stable PPA (I'm guessing I'd need to roll back to 1.8 to then roll forward to 2.0?)
* Checking Aptitude / Synaptic for any unmet dependencies - there are none

Any suggestions how best to upgrade to 2.0? I notice that the packages file for this PPA (http://ppa.launchpad.net/banshee-team/banshee-unstable/ubuntu/dists/lucid/main/binary-i386/Packages) still has its version as 1.9.4 under the main Banshee package? I'd rather not build from source if possible, I like having the regularly-updated Unstable versions to test out!
Regards

Adam