[Banshee-List] Banshee need these features!

I have tried use banshee but I think it needs some good features. I hope we
can see these features in future:

- "jump to file/song"
 There is no possibility of changing song! Example, i'm surffing and I
remember good song. I have +10 000 song in my playlist but I want find this
good song using hotkey and write songs name! Now I have  to minimize my
firefox, maximize my banshee and starts find this song, bit slow eh?
It much faster way just press hotkey and write song name and press enter. I
don't have to minimize my firefox and I can still change song.

- Better hotkey support!