Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee master string frozen until Sept 29/1.8.0

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Benjamín Valero Espinosa
<benjavalero gmail com> wrote:
> 2010/9/16 Jensen Somers
>>
>>   Benja
>>
>> Another question, how should I compile master to see help? I would like to
>> read it before translating it. Thanks.
>> All required information and build steps are explained at
>> http://banshee.fm/contribute/write-code/.
>>

> Excuse me Jensen, I must be a little lost, because all I can read is
> information about building documentation about the APIs of Banshee, but not
> about the Help. Would you mind explaining me with a little more detail?
> Thanks.

Also for the record and other translators, as this was answered on IRC :
You can see the user help just by pointing yelp to the folder
containing the files :
 yelp path/to/help/C

You might need to have yelp 2.30, I'm not sure this works with older versions.

--
Bertrand Lorentz