Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee master string frozen until Sept 29/1.8.0

2010/9/16 Jensen Somers
  Benja

Another question, how should I compile master to see help? I would like to read it before translating it. Thanks.
All required information and build steps are explained at
http://banshee.fm/contribute/write-code/.

Excuse me Jensen, I must be a little lost, because all I can read is information about building documentation about the APIs of Banshee, but not about the Help. Would you mind explaining me with a little more detail? Thanks.