Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee master string frozen until Sept 29/1.8.0

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 3:34 AM, Benjamín Valero Espinosa
<benjavalero gmail com> wrote:
> 2010/9/16 Gabriel Burt
>>
>> Hello!
>>
>> Banshee just released 1.7.6 and our Git master is now string frozen
>> until we release 1.8.0 on September 29th.  Please help us translate
>> Banshee and increase its coverage!
>>
>> http://l10n.gnome.org/module/banshee
>> http://banshee.fm/contribute/translate/
>> http://banshee.fm/download/development
>
> In [1] you can see there are some errors. Another question, how should I
> compile master to see help? I would like to read it before translating it.
> Thanks.

These errors are due to our use of a git submodule.  I don't think
there's anything we can do about this except stop using submodules,
which if it ever happens won't be soon.  `intltool-update` on a
./autogen.sh'd checkout of Banshee git master should work fine.

Gabriel