Re: [Banshee-List] Samsung Captivate

After some wrangling, I was able to create the file .is_music_player in the Captivate. (I did it by creating the file on my laptop and then bluetoothing it over and then moving it into the root directory.)

However, when I plug the Captivate into my Ubuntu laptop with a USB cable, the Captivate stills says "MTP Connection" on the screen and locks out all other actions. And Banshee (And Ubuntu) don't recognize the MTP connection.