Re: [Banshee-List] wondering if there is a way to get banshee to keep transcoded files

ya I did find that directory but it only saves them if it doesn't crash, even
though it "transcoded" 1000 files before it crashes they all go away. I'd
say that wasn't very linux like but this is a mono project after all, doomed
to fail as the original code is from microsoft. This thread is moot as
banshee is totally unusable for my iphone.