Re: [Banshee-List] Cannot install 1.8 via PPA or make it work via tarball

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 5:13 AM, delicio <delicio gmail com> wrote:

> Hi folks!
>
> I'm trying to install Banshee 1.8 in Ubuntu 10.04 and I already tried to do
> it via PPA, but it doesn't appear in the list, even with the "unstable" PPA
> configured.

Banshee 1.8 is a stable release, so it's not available in the unstable
PPA, but in the stable PPA.
You should add the stable PPA to your sources, as described on the page :
https://launchpad.net/~banshee-team/+archive/ppa

--
Bertrand Lorentz