Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.8 & Issues with Creative Zen Music Player

I have been having the same exact problem as guv. The player works fine with
rythmbox, but banshee insists on locking up when my Zen is connected and
sometimes shows a few of my hundreds of albums before completely stopping. I
am running 1.8 on Maverick 10.10. Any help would be appreciated!
Sent from the Banshee Media Player mailing list archive at