[Banshee-List] Banshee 1.8 & Issues with Creative Zen Music Player

Hi All
Hope someone can help with this.
I am using Banshee 1.8 in Ubuntu 10.10
When I plug in the Creative Zen to my PC the following occurs:
Ubuntu mounts the device
When I open Banshee the device is recognized, but often onlys shows a small
amount of the music on it
On other occasions, the device appears listed twice
When I attempt to drag and drop tracks or albums into the Music folder, it
just does not let me at all.

When I use Rhythmbox the equivalent process works perfectly.

I really like Banshee and am keen to get this working - appreciate any
feedback