Re: [Banshee-List] Seems there's no extension that can auto rename music files via tags?

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Michał Sawicz <michal sawicz net> wrote:
> And if so desired, can be tweaked through gconf-editor.
> --
> Michał (Saviq) Sawicz <michal sawicz net>

This inspires me. I open gconf-editor, find
/apps/banshee-1/sources/_music_library_source_-_library/library-location,
and change value to the folder where I put most of my music files.
Open Banshee again, and click "Rescan library again", the most newly
added file is changed. Good news it works!
But I still don't like the tree structure, and it can't be disabled
from Preferences. Is it safe to delete the key
/apps/banshee-1/library/folder_pattern  to disable this?