[Banshee-List] Seems there's no extension that can auto rename music files via tags?

Hi everyone! When using Banshee, the thing I miss most of my
ex-favorite, Foobar2000, is the ability to smartly rename music files
via their tags (metadata) and I can see no existing extensions are
doing this. Linux provides some standalone tools, but, as you know,
few Linux developers pay any attention to WMA format. Banshee is
different, it itself can handle WMAs and their tags perfectly, so a
smart renamer can put a great addition to Banshee, I think.
I've been spending hours to try to develop this extension for Banshee
but I found it's hard for me to get familiar with Banshee's nearly
undocumented interfaces :( Technically, it's simple to implement the
core logic. Now, I have only set up the default example, Foo. Do you
have an experience?