Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.6.1 - late announcement

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 9:08 PM, Dave <lemonsforlemonade gmail com> wrote:
> I was under the impression that 1.5.x was an unstable series (even though it
> was as stable as ever for me)
> and was planning to keep up with development by keeping that same PPA. It
> seems as if the 1.7 builds are

The 1.5.x series was an anomaly in terms of stable/unstable labels -
it should have been an unstable series, but it wasn't entirely.
Basically, ignore it - going forward, 1.7.x is an unstable series and
so will be in the Unstable PPA.

> Also, would all the changes happening in the current stable 1.6.x be
> reflected in 1.7.x as they come out?

Yes, any fixes added to 1.6.x (stable-1.6 branch) should also be in
1.7.x (master).

Gabriel