[Banshee-List] New 'How-to' guide

Hi,

I'm writing up a new guide that can be put up on the Banshee website.
Currently I have the following - which is very much a work in progress - I'm
just looking at feedback from people about if this is the style of guide
they are looking for; and what other areas of Banshee do you want documented
for new users?

Thanks,
Albert

Now for the guide bit:
Installing
On Ubuntu look for "Banshee" in the "Ubuntu Software Centre" or from the
command line type "sudo apt-get install banshee"

Staring with Banshee
After you successfully install banshee, you need to import music into
banshee. To do this select the "media" menu item, then "Import Media".
Here you choose where you want to get your media items from.
1.	Typically you want to select "local folders" and
2.	then "choose folders"
3.	Select the folder in which the music is stored, for example "Music"
4.	Click Import
The media is now being imported into Banshee. Depending on the size of your
library this might take from a few seconds to a few minutes.

Playing media files
Playing media is really easy, just double click it and it'll start playing.
If you are experiencing issues playing media files, check if other media
players can play them without any issues. Occasionally Banshee won't be able
to find a codec and therefore won't be able to play the file.
Once all the appropriate codecs are installed Banshee should play the file
you want without issues from the Banshee interface.

Making Playlists
Right click on the "music" menu and select "new playlist" this will allow
you to create basic click and drag playlists.

Smart Playlists
If you want a playlist that is automatically created based on a specific
search query you can use 'smart' playlists.
Right click on music, select 'smart playlist', enter a name, and enter in
the criteria on which you want the music to be selected for example by
'genre' 'chillout'. This will go through your music library and find all the
songs that are in the 'chillout' category.