[Banshee-List] Re member Playback Position
- From: deg123 <guineydavid tiscali co uk>
- To: Banshee-list gnome org
- Subject: [Banshee-List] Re member Playback Position
- Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 12:02:48 -0700 (PDT)
Although Banshee is by far the best Linux package IMO for managing IPODs (and
I have tried them all extensively!) there are a couple of really annoying
1. I cannot configure a normal audio file to remember the playback position.
This is a really useful feature as I have a lot of very large audio files.
When I listen to another track on my ipod and go back to these it always
starts at the beginning and I have to manually search for where I left off.
This feature is available in GTKPOD and ITUNES but not banshee.
2. Podcasts do remember the playback position when banshee syncs them to the
ipod. However, when the ipod is synchronised again this is lost and each
track loses the previously remembered playback position.
I would be really grateful if anyone had an answer or a workaround for
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Remember-Playback-Position-tp28614335p28614335.html
Sent from the Banshee mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
] [Thread Prev