Re: [Banshee-List] possible to mark all songs UNHEARD

Maybe if I ask this a different way... Where is the PlayCount for each song
stored? In the MP3 itself or in a Banshee database? Is there no way to reset
that parameter?

I've got over 3000 songs so, the idea below seems like it would take a lot
of effort....

I do appreciate all of the effort, though...