Re: [Banshee-List] possible to mark all songs UNHEARD

Ooh, new idea!  This should work if the ultimate goal is to hear a wide variety of your music without repeating things.  You could create a smart playlist with no matching criteria, and limit it to some number of songs selected by "Least Recently Played".  If you limit it to a hundred or so songs (but I guess this really depends on the size of your library), it will give you a good variety, so it still feels random, but you shouldn't listen to the same song twice before you've heard all (or at least most) of your other songs.  Would this work?

Michael