Re: [Banshee-List] possible to mark all songs UNHEARD

It seems like it would be a lot easier to edit the criteria for your playlist, rather than the metadata for all of your songs.  Would creating a smart playlist of songs that have a play count of 1 solve your problem?

Otherwise, you're generally looking for the feature requested in this bug report: - though I think your reason for wanting the feature is exactly the opposite of the original reporter's reason. :-p