Re: [Banshee-List] possible to mark all songs UNHEARD

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 04:55:52 -0500
Brian Lucas <bcl1713 gmail com> wrote:

> They don't need to be zeroed with michaels method.. it just picks X
> number of your least played songs.

Sorry, it looked like you were replying to my post, based on what was
quoted underneath your post, so I thought you were referring to the
"delete ~/.config/banshee-1/banshee.db" method that Martin first
proposed before he proposed the next method.

Incidentally, that was what you had quoted in your e-mail. I'd reply to
the correct mail next time. It helps prevent misunderstandings
like this. :-)

--
Kind regards,
Chow Loong Jin