Re: [Banshee-List] possible to mark all songs UNHEARD

They don't need to be zeroed with michaels method.. it just picks X number of your least played songs.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Chow Loong Jin <hyperair gmail com> wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:54:11 -0500
Brian Lucas <bcl1713 gmail com> wrote:

> I'm going to have to agree with Michael Martin-Smucker's solution
> here.  All of the other options work to an extent... however it is no
> easier to edit your database manually than it is to bump up a number
> by one in your smart playlist.  All of them are hackish at best
> except for Michael's and would give you favorable results with an
> appropriately sized playlist. :)

My solution clears the play counts and skip counts without needing you
to re-scan your music library, though.. Also, if you had checked the
"Write ratings and play counts to files" option, it's likely that after
re-scanning your library using Michael's method, your play counts still
aren't zeroed out.

--
Kind regards,
Chow Loong Jin