Re: [Banshee-List] Amazon Store Import Extension

I've used the .uk store and I had a similar problem at first - my first
download seemed to fail and never get picked up. I can't remember
exactly what I did, but I did hunt around the Amazon site, found the bit
about the downloader and clicked a link that may have made it think I
had a downloader. Either that or something else I did (like putting in a
second order - I was just snagging freebie MP3s) tripped it and it
worked fine after that.

Curious. Ok, I'll fiddle with it a bit and see what I can do. Maybe I'll even figure out what the issue is.