Re: [Banshee-List] Amazon Store Import Extension

Only issue I had was it was impossible to enter text into the password
feel for Amazon sign in.  As soon as I clicked that field all text I
entered when into the Banshee search field Entry widget,  But I could
cut-n-paste my password into the Amazon form element.  Then it worked,
including download and automatic import.

Now that part worked fine for me.

I was having a read on aaron's blog and something else he mentioned that wasn't working for me is setting the cookie to indicate that I have a downloader installed. Navigating past that page seems to set it the normal way and I'm no longer prompted to download a client.

Ok, so it sounds like there's something a bit odd on my setup then. The only thing I can think of that might be different from most people's is that I'm using amazon.co.uk rather than amazon.com. Has anyone here tried it with the UK store?