[Banshee-List] Amazon Store Import Extension

I thought I'd try out the new Amazon Store plugin and I'm having some trouble and I was wondering if I was doing anything daft before filing a bug report.

It mostly seems to work pretty good. I'm able to browse the store, preview works through the main interface as expected, but downloading songs seems to fail.

I got as far as having purchased the song, but when it should automatically download, nothing happens. Clicking the link directly also means nothing happens. Is there something simple or straight forward that I'm not doing? The only thing I could think to check was that the "Amazon MP3 Import" extension was enabled (and it was).