Re: [Banshee-List] Nexus One and Playlists

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 12:24 PM, rickstone <rhadenstone gmail com> wrote:
> gabaug wrote:
>> Only if you use the new Library Watcher extension in 1.5.3.
>
> Isn't it included in 1.5.3 by default?  Maybe I wasn't paying attention...

It's included by default (assuming it's built against Mono >= 2.4.3
and/or with a patch I believe hyperair is applying so it'll work with
older Mono on the Ubuntu PPA builds).  But you have to enable it in
Preferences -> Extensions tab.  This was mentioned in the release
notes: http://banshee-project.org/download/archives/1.5.3

Gabriel