[Banshee-List] Nexus One and Playlists

Congrats on the Nexus One integration in 1.5.3.  I have a couple of
issues/questions, though.

First, I still cannot figure out how to transfer playlists.  Yes, I can make
a playlist, grab it, drop it on the Nexus One listing in the left-hand
panel.  Yes, the music is transferred fine (even transcoded as needed!).
But, no playlist is created on the device.  I can drag and drop myself, but
I need actual playlist files to be created on the device.  Am I missing
something?

Second, artwork doesn't seem to be transferring.  I only tried a few tracks
late last night, so I haven't tested embedded vs. folder.jpg art.  Obviously
folder.jpg files in album folders should be transferred as AlbumArt.jpg to
be recognized by Android.

Anybody else have any experience with this so far?

Thanks!