Re: [Banshee-List] Nexus One and Playlists

I just checked again (in case I was tired last night!) and there is nothing
in the playlists folder.  I created a playlist with three songs, transferred
it and the songs show up, but no playlist (.m3u) file.

I see AlbumArt.jpg in the folders, as they should be.  Last night when I
checked, there was no art showing in the album or track listings and when I
played songs that I had just transferred it looked as if the player
(Mixzing) was downloading artwork.  Maybe it takes a minute before they show
up?  I'm at work now, but I'll double check when I get home.

Also, is Banshee simply supposed to watch your designated music folder?
Since I last ran Banshee I added a few thousand tracks, but none are showing
up.  And no notification that anything is happening in the background.  I'll
test that again as well when I return home.

Thanks for the quick response and the help!  I appreciate it.  Would be
great if I could figure out these two functions.

Rick