Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee from Intrepid repository not up to date

Could you please point me towards the documentation I'd need to learn how to
set up a build environment to do this?  I recently inherited an older
computer box from my sister and I just picked up another like it to start
trying to teach myself Linux from Scratch.  Now that I have two spare boxes
I'd be willing to try to do this on one of them and just leave it in the
background compiling all day if necessary.

As I said above I just did a survey of the other players and decided that
Banshee was the best for my usage after all, so I want to do what I can to
help contribute if at all possible.  Also thanks for the advice to calm down
a bit, before I ended up looking even more foolish than I already had.
Forcing myself to step away for awhile and trying out the alternatives was
just what I needed to rethink my position.

--bornagainpenguin