Re: [Banshee-List] IPOD Support

Yeah, for some reason the fix I suggested seems to be hit-or-miss.  I'm on a
64-bit system, and it's working fine, so I don't know what the real
difference is.  I think Daniel's solution has a higher success rate, but it
also requires firing up a terminal every time you want to use your iPod with
Banshee.

Either way, the real fix is only a couple weeks away.  Use whatever works
until then, but at that point, I'd really recommend upgrading your Banshee.

Best,
mlms