[Banshee-List] Re : proposal to adopt the GNOME release schedule

Le 09/01/2010 13:06:59, Benjamín Valero Espinosa a écrit :
2010/1/8 Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com>

> Ok, let's do this - we'll put out a 1.6 release on Mar 31, and follow > a rough version of the GNOME release schedule to get there. Here's my
> proposal for the modified schedule for the last three months here of
> the cycle:
>
> Jan 27  1.5.3
> Feb 24  1.5.4
> Mar 10  1.5.5 - string freeze
> Mar 31  1.6.0
> Apr 28  1.6.1

As a translator, I am glad to see that I will have three weeks to translate since the string freeze. As my personal opinion, don't reduce that please,
not all the translators follow the git master version.

I concur if you keep to that we can also put a bit of pressure on reviewers and committers to get on with the show.

------pièce jointe citée------