Re: [Banshee-List] proposal to adopt the GNOME release schedule

2010/1/8 Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com>
Ok, let's do this - we'll put out a 1.6 release on Mar 31, and follow
a rough version of the GNOME release schedule to get there.  Here's my
proposal for the modified schedule for the last three months here of
the cycle:

Jan 27  1.5.3
Feb 24  1.5.4
Mar 10  1.5.5 - string freeze
Mar 31  1.6.0
Apr 28  1.6.1

As a translator, I am glad to see that I will have three weeks to translate since the string freeze. As my personal opinion, don't reduce that please, not all the translators follow the git master version.