Re: [Banshee-List] Can't sync Ipod

Sorry you didn't get a response sooner.  I'm not exactly sure what's going
wrong; have you had any luck since you posted this?  If not, you're best bet
might be to file this as a bug (find more information of filing bugs here:
http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs/).  Some things to consider
if/when you file a bug report:

Which version of Banshee have you tested this with?  1.5.4 was released
since you originally posted this, so it would be good to make sure the
problem still exists in the latest version.

Does this issue only happen when you manually manage Banshee, or do you also
have problems if you automatically sync it?

Which iPod (model and generation) is this?  Does it work as expected with
other Linux media players?

If you run Banshee from the command line with the debug option (banshee-1
--debug) you might get some useful errors or warnings.  These would be good
to include in the bug report.

Good luck!