Re: [Banshee-List] Suggestion for Mirage

On 02/27/2010 09:46 PM, Gabriel Burt wrote:
On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 12:41 PM, Corentin Cadiou
<corentin cadiou gmail com>  wrote:
Hello,
As I'm actually using Mirage, I tried to scan my whole library (28.3 GiB).
It obviously took hours, and at one moment, I had to shut down my computer.
Here is the issue, as I shuted down my computer, I had to rescan totally my
library.
I think it would be a great idea to add an option in order to pause and
resume the scan of the library.
In Banshee 1.5.4 (and with Mirage from Banshee Community Extensions
1.5.4), quitting Banshee and restarting it should be fine - the Mirage
analysis job should restart where it left off.  If you're sure that's
not the case, then please file a bug.

Gabriel
Ok you're right, I wasn't using the latest version of Banshee, and the issue probably comes from here ! A simple upgrade was enough to solve it.

Corentin