Re: [Banshee-List] Suggestion for Mirage

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 12:41 PM, Corentin Cadiou
<corentin cadiou gmail com> wrote:
> Hello,
> As I'm actually using Mirage, I tried to scan my whole library (28.3 GiB).
> It obviously took hours, and at one moment, I had to shut down my computer.
> Here is the issue, as I shuted down my computer, I had to rescan totally my
> library.
> I think it would be a great idea to add an option in order to pause and
> resume the scan of the library.

In Banshee 1.5.4 (and with Mirage from Banshee Community Extensions
1.5.4), quitting Banshee and restarting it should be fine - the Mirage
analysis job should restart where it left off.  If you're sure that's
not the case, then please file a bug.

Gabriel