Re: [Banshee-List] anonymous usage data

I'll throw some comments in as a user :)

1) Recording synced devices would seem useful - I've got a Creative Zen
and have a fight with the openSUSE build but not the Fedora build. I
blame MTP.

2) If you do track the invocation of actions, do you need to take
account of methods outside the UI? I use Gnome Do and run Banshee in the
background, so it is "[Gnome Do shortcut] n e [enter]" for me to skip
tracks. I don't know if it uses DBus or what, but it won't be GTK hooks.

3) Maybe track playlists and searches? Do people search a lot or do they
have things pre-ordered? Do they tend to use smart playlists to pick
collections of artists/albums/genres, or do they have very fixed
playlists? Maybe even comparative sizes of playlists? (e.g. I have 2700
tracks, but 100+ of those are just "keep them on my machine" MP3s, so
I've got a ~2600 track 'normal use' playlist)