[Banshee-List] Temporary CPU pegging with 45'000 tracks

Hello

I'm currently running v1.5.2 (1.6 beta 3) but have had the same problem with
all versions I've tried (I normally follow the Debian Testing branch):

I started adding my stuff to Banshee because it seems very good at handling
really large collections, but I had to slow down at 45'000 tracks because of
weird CPU behavior. It appears to be somehow connected to the filtering
capabilities and shows as near 200% CPU pegging (I have a Core-2 Duo
machine), but sometimes it's just random. I.e. music has been playing for
hours without a hitch and suddenly it just starts racing the CPU. I don't
*have* to do anything for this to happen, but it happens more often when I'm
manipulating the contents of playlists.

Is it a known problem? Other similar posts seem to be about radio plugins or
other more specific problems.

BR / Mysingen