Re: [Banshee-List] Performance for Banshee 2.0

2010/12/12 osfight.de <linux osfight de>
There is now a ppa for a newer Sqlite version https://launchpad.net/~smorar/+archive/random

Thank you I will update the article to include instructions to use this instead of the kitten violating ones currently there.

However I am not going to invest much more time getting Maverick fixed, that is up to Ubuntu in my opinion. I told them how and repeatedly explained that no users had reported regressions in Banshee or in other applications after performing the update (if you do, please do tell me or update the launchpad bug in the OMG! Ubuntu! article) hoping at least to get the update considered so Banshee won't perform poorly for testers and users on Maverick.

I have more than enough to do with Banshee bugs, I am not going to take time away unduly to further justify fixing this Ubuntu regression.

So I am very happy you setup a PPA carrying a version I can point reporters towards, it is a very useful assistance to Banshee to have these things available.

- David