Re: [Banshee-List] Synchronization with USB Flash disk

I think the problem is that Banshee won't see it without the file, so
there isn't really an easy way to say "treat it as a media player".
Maybe it needs a separate stand-alone app that doesn't integrate so
well. You could always try adding an enhancement/feature request to the
bug tracker :)