Re: [Banshee-List] Synchronization with USB Flash disk

Have you tried the ".is_audio_player" file? I've not investigated it too
deeply, but my understanding was that it was a way of telling Banshee
that even though a phone etc looked like a removable storage device then
it should still be synced anyway. You've got an actual removable storage
device, but it might work the same way.

There's this article
(http://act1v8.wordpress.com/2007/10/07/make-banshee-recognize-your-mass-storage-device-as-a-dap/)
with instructions for one guy's phone and a load more on Google
(http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=.is_audio_player+hdd&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
). It is apparently also standard in Rhythmbox as well now.

I hope that works for you :)

Regards,

IBBoard